Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back to School


Yet another summer has come and gone. Now it's, back-to-school!
Ahhh, the unsharpened pencils, clean, crisp notebooks, undoodled on folders and book covers and sharp crayons...all just waiting for school to begin.
This will be my 7th year teaching art. This apron (my best friend) has been with me the entire going on 7 years. This is what my wardrobe would look like without it! Oh, the trials and tribulations we have been through together!
Where has the time gone? Over the years I have taught a thing or two and ,oh my, have I learned a thing or two. I hope that this blog will bring a thing or two your way. Tune in for the latest goings ons in the Art Room. I hope that you will use this blog to learn, teach or just appreciate art.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment